Preparedness Advice Blog
- 6 Important Survival Lessons I Learned as a Scout
- The Food Storage Companies I Recommend and Why
- Simple Food Storage Meals for Tight Times: Stock up on three months worth, fast!
- 5 Common Sense Steps to Grow What You Eat
- Prepper Food: 5 Fresh Essentials That Must Be On Your List
- 28 Inconvenient Truths About TEOTWAWKI
Tag Archives: ten foods you need in your storage
If you are working on food storage, here are ten basic foods that you can use as a framework to build your food storage around. Now these are foods that are inexpensive and that you could live off in a real emergency. This diet would get boring fast, but would keep you alive.
When I started my food storage, these ten basic foods were the first things that I stored. Since then we have expanded our storage and added many other foods, including dehydrated and freeze-dried. But if are just starting I would encourage you to store these ten basic foods first. …Read More...