Preparedness Advice Blog
- 6 Important Survival Lessons I Learned as a Scout
- The Food Storage Companies I Recommend and Why
- Simple Food Storage Meals for Tight Times: Stock up on three months worth, fast!
- 5 Common Sense Steps to Grow What You Eat
- Prepper Food: 5 Fresh Essentials That Must Be On Your List
- 28 Inconvenient Truths About TEOTWAWKI
Tag Archives: tornado shelters
I have been doing some research on tornado shelters (storm cellars) and their availability and cost. Since we don’t get many tornados in the area where I live, they have been off my radar until now. Now that I have looked at them, I am impressed with what I found available. There are many reputable companies that are manufacturing and selling them. They came in all sizes and shapes and are readily available in many areas of the country.
They are available in both aboveground and underground designs. Personally, I would prefer an underground one. While many of them are small, you can get large ones as big as 10 x 30. …Read More...