Preparedness Advice Blog
- Prepper To Prepper: The Hawaii Missile Alert, This Is Not A Drill
- 17 things you probably didn’t know about honey, but definitely should!
- 13 Food Storage Resolutions
- 52 Weeks Savings Plan: Watch for these January bargains
- Take the 2017 End-of-Year Prepper Evaluation
- Prepper To Prepper: What Is In Your Everyday Carry?
Tag Archives: Trade
I feel strongly that we will soon enter a period of high inflation. All the signs are there and our government continues to print money. How it will affect us depends on the rate of inflation. There are several historic examples that we can consider.
If we have massive inflation like the Weimar Republic in Germany in the 1920’s or in Argentina during the 1990’s, the dollar will become worthless. In the Weimar Republic, the value of the Papiermark declined from 4.2 per US dollar at the outbreak of World War I in 1914 to 1 million per dollar by August 1923.…Read More...