Preparedness Advice Blog
- Join my new 5-day Challenge, DO IT NOW 2020
- Organize Your Emergency Evacuation in 5 Simple Steps
- 13 Survival Must-Haves You May Not Have Thought Of
- 13 Food Storage New Year’s Resolutions
- Could You Survive TEOTWAWKI in Your State? Here are the 5 Best and Worst States for Survival
- What’s Bugging You? Dealing With Parasites in Humans
Tag Archives: Trapping Rats
Last year one of my sons had a rat problem around his chicken coop. He killed quite a few rats and the problem lessened. One of the ways he killed them was to bury a garbage can in the ground and place a piece of plywood with a hole cut in it over the opening. He then put some chicken feed in the bottom. The next day there were fifteen rats trapped in the can. He then filled the can with water and drowned the rats.
Since then he has killed more rats with this method. You have to wait a bit between uses. …Read More...