Preparedness Advice Blog
- The Best Strategy for Homeschooling When Life Gets Hard
- Survival Shopping at Costco: A Quick and Easy Guide
- 6 Important Survival Lessons I Learned as a Scout
- The Food Storage Companies I Recommend and Why
- Simple Food Storage Meals for Tight Times: Stock up on three months worth, fast!
- 5 Common Sense Steps to Grow What You Eat
Tag Archives: trauma pak pro
The other day I received a small lightweight 8 ounce first aid kit called the Trauma Pak Pro from Adventure Medical. This kit is design to handle life-threatening situations such as a bullet wound or other serious bleeding. The kit appears to have been designed for military and police use in tactical situations and is compatible with Molle systems.
The Trauma Pak Pro is designed to be used for the care of one major injury, since it is small and carries a limited amount of supplies.
The Trauma Pak Pro contains the following items
- 1 – QuikClot Sport 25g
- 1 – SWAT-TTM Tourniquet
- 1 – Gloves, Nitrile (Pair), Hand Wipe & Disposal Bag
- 1 – Trauma Pad, 5″ x 9″ Duct Tape:
- 1 – Duct Tape, 2″ x 26″ Medical Instructions:
- 1 – Trauma Response Instructions
QuikClot, this product stops bleeding if used according to instructions. …Read More...