Preparedness Advice Blog
- Smart Advice to Help You Survive the Government Shutdown — or any other surprise financial setback
- 3 Key Medical Concepts to Teach Every Child
- How to Choose the Best Straw Water Filter For You
- 52 Weeks Savings Plan: Give this a try and have an extra $1378 by the end of the year!
- Build Your Best-Ever Emergency Kit
- 13 Food Storage Resolutions
Tag Archives: Tri Fuel Generator
The other day I converted a Honda Eu2000 into a tri fuel generator. Now this is the second time, I have converted one and I am no mechanic, if I can do it anyone can. Now a tri fuel generator runs on gasoline, propane and natural gas. Natural gas may be available for a period of time after electricity fails. Propane stores indefinitely and gasoline may be available at times. With the ability to run on all three fuels you have a better chance of finding fuel in an emergency.Read More...
Yesterday I spent about an hour and half converting a Honda Eu2000 generator to tri fuel (runs on natural gas, propane or gasoline). A while back, I had ordered a conversion kit from Central Maine Diesel. The kits cost about $179.00 plus a core charge unless you send them your carburetor. In my case since the generator was new and had barely been run I decided to pay the core charge and keep the carburetor for a spare.
I am not a mechanic and the instructions were not the best. They consisted of 3 or 4 pictures with a few notes. …Read More...