Preparedness Advice Blog
- Prepper To Prepper: The Hawaii Missile Alert, This Is Not A Drill
- 17 things you probably didn’t know about honey, but definitely should!
- 13 Food Storage Resolutions
- 52 Weeks Savings Plan: Watch for these January bargains
- Take the 2017 End-of-Year Prepper Evaluation
- Prepper To Prepper: What Is In Your Everyday Carry?
Tag Archives: Tri Fuel Generator
The other day I converted a Honda Eu2000 into a tri fuel generator. Now this is the second time, I have converted one and I am no mechanic, if I can do it anyone can. Now a tri fuel generator runs on gasoline, propane and natural gas. Natural gas may be available for a period of time after electricity fails. Propane stores indefinitely and gasoline may be available at times. With the ability to run on all three fuels you have a better chance of finding fuel in an emergency.…Read More...
Yesterday I spent about an hour and half converting a Honda Eu2000 generator to tri fuel (runs on natural gas, propane or gasoline). A while back, I had ordered a conversion kit from Central Maine Diesel. The kits cost about $179.00 plus a core charge unless you send them your carburetor. In my case since the generator was new and had barely been run I decided to pay the core charge and keep the carburetor for a spare.
I am not a mechanic and the instructions were not the best. They consisted of 3 or 4 pictures with a few notes. …Read More...