Preparedness Advice Blog
- The Best Strategy for Homeschooling When Life Gets Hard
- Survival Shopping at Costco: A Quick and Easy Guide
- 6 Important Survival Lessons I Learned as a Scout
- The Food Storage Companies I Recommend and Why
- Simple Food Storage Meals for Tight Times: Stock up on three months worth, fast!
- 5 Common Sense Steps to Grow What You Eat
Tag Archives: tuning forks and fractures
Now I know that this sounds a bit like witchcraft, but from reading the referenced medical literature, I believe that this can be a viable method of identifying fractures in some situations. If modern medical care is available, I would recommend that you utilize it and not depend on the use of the tuning fork.
I have found two different ways to use the tuning fork to identify broken bones. The first uses a standard stethoscope and a 128 HZ tuning fork. The idea is that you place the tuning fork on the bone distal (farthest away from the suspected break) and the stethoscope on the other side of the suspected break. …Read More...