Preparedness Advice Blog
- Join my new 5-day Challenge, DO IT NOW 2020
- Organize Your Emergency Evacuation in 5 Simple Steps
- 13 Survival Must-Haves You May Not Have Thought Of
- 13 Food Storage New Year’s Resolutions
- Could You Survive TEOTWAWKI in Your State? Here are the 5 Best and Worst States for Survival
- What’s Bugging You? Dealing With Parasites in Humans
Tag Archives: tuning forks and fractures
Now I know that this sounds a bit like witchcraft, but from reading the referenced medical literature, I believe that this can be a viable method of identifying fractures in some situations. If modern medical care is available, I would recommend that you utilize it and not depend on the use of the tuning fork.
I have found two different ways to use the tuning fork to identify broken bones. The first uses a standard stethoscope and a 128 HZ tuning fork. The idea is that you place the tuning fork on the bone distal (farthest away from the suspected break) and the stethoscope on the other side of the suspected break. …Read More...