Preparedness Advice Blog
- 6 Important Survival Lessons I Learned as a Scout
- The Food Storage Companies I Recommend and Why
- Simple Food Storage Meals for Tight Times: Stock up on three months worth, fast!
- 5 Common Sense Steps to Grow What You Eat
- Prepper Food: 5 Fresh Essentials That Must Be On Your List
- 28 Inconvenient Truths About TEOTWAWKI
Tag Archives: Velcro
It seems like a lot of the tactical gear and camo uniforms that are currently available use a lot of Velcro? Now new Velcro has it place for some uses it is quick and convenient. But it’s also noisy, and when the going gets real dirty and muddy, it just doesn’t stick together anymore.
Personally, I try to avoid gear that uses Velcro. On uniforms, I prefer buttons. The stay closed, don’t catch on strange surfaces and last longer. On tactical equipment I prefer the plastic squeeze clips like on surplus M16 magazine pouches and the square 2 quart canteen covers. …Read More...