Preparedness Advice Blog
- Smart Advice to Help You Survive the Government Shutdown — or any other surprise financial setback
- 3 Key Medical Concepts to Teach Every Child
- How to Choose the Best Straw Water Filter For You
- 52 Weeks Savings Plan: Give this a try and have an extra $1378 by the end of the year!
- Build Your Best-Ever Emergency Kit
- 13 Food Storage Resolutions
Tag Archives: Velcro
It seems like a lot of the tactical gear and camo uniforms that are currently available use a lot of Velcro? Now new Velcro has it place for some uses it is quick and convenient. But it’s also noisy, and when the going gets real dirty and muddy, it just doesn’t stick together anymore.
Personally, I try to avoid gear that uses Velcro. On uniforms, I prefer buttons. The stay closed, don’t catch on strange surfaces and last longer. On tactical equipment I prefer the plastic squeeze clips like on surplus M16 magazine pouches and the square 2 quart canteen covers. …Read More...