Preparedness Advice Blog
- A House Fire Changed My Family Forever
- Build your emergency kit with this Junk Drawer Challenge!
- What can a Billy Joel concert teach us about situational awareness?
- Basic Facts About Freeze-Dried Food – Video lesson
- The Beginner’s Quick-Start Guide to Homeschooling
- Green Coffee Beans: Simple Methods to Roast the Best Coffee Ever
Tag Archives: wars
Everyday when I listen to the news it reminds me of the cold war. There are wars and rumors of wars. Today I was reading about people who are predicting World War Three by the end of the summer. I was born in the early forties and I can remember hearing predictions of wars, from as soon as I was old enough to listen to the news, right up until the cold war ended with the collapse of the Soviet Union.
Now here we are again, more predictions, now I am not saying it can’t happen. Eventually it probably will. I am just saying don’t get excited about all the predictions and rumors. …Read More...