Preparedness Advice Blog
- Join my new 5-day Challenge, DO IT NOW 2020
- Organize Your Emergency Evacuation in 5 Simple Steps
- 13 Survival Must-Haves You May Not Have Thought Of
- 13 Food Storage New Year’s Resolutions
- Could You Survive TEOTWAWKI in Your State? Here are the 5 Best and Worst States for Survival
- What’s Bugging You? Dealing With Parasites in Humans
Tag Archives: wars
Everyday when I listen to the news it reminds me of the cold war. There are wars and rumors of wars. Today I was reading about people who are predicting World War Three by the end of the summer. I was born in the early forties and I can remember hearing predictions of wars, from as soon as I was old enough to listen to the news, right up until the cold war ended with the collapse of the Soviet Union.
Now here we are again, more predictions, now I am not saying it can’t happen. Eventually it probably will. I am just saying don’t get excited about all the predictions and rumors. …Read More...