Preparedness Advice Blog
- 6 Important Survival Lessons I Learned as a Scout
- The Food Storage Companies I Recommend and Why
- Simple Food Storage Meals for Tight Times: Stock up on three months worth, fast!
- 5 Common Sense Steps to Grow What You Eat
- Prepper Food: 5 Fresh Essentials That Must Be On Your List
- 28 Inconvenient Truths About TEOTWAWKI
Tag Archives: water bath
Now I know why this little jelly is so expensive. My son loves it but won’t spend the money to buy it unless it’s a very special kind. (What ever that means) Any ways I made this jam 2 years ago and finally ran out so decide to try it again.
My first try two years ago was great, the plums were from the market and their size was like a small peach. They were easy to peel and pit but pricey. In my old age I am thinking cheap so yes I found a tree behind another son’s house with the fruit falling off and rolling down the hill. …Read More...