Preparedness Advice Blog
- Prepper To Prepper: The Hawaii Missile Alert, This Is Not A Drill
- 17 things you probably didn’t know about honey, but definitely should!
- 13 Food Storage Resolutions
- 52 Weeks Savings Plan: Watch for these January bargains
- Take the 2017 End-of-Year Prepper Evaluation
- Prepper To Prepper: What Is In Your Everyday Carry?
Tag Archives: weather prediction
Most of us depend on the news for weather predictions. We have easy access to the weather service. So what happens when it is no longer available and we have to depend on our own knowledge? In reality, there are some simple skills that our ancestors used to predict the weather.
Suppose you are starting to cook breakfast over your open fire and you notice that the smoke is not rising but spreading out at a low altitude. This tells you that you have a temperature inversion. This creates a sandwich effect. Sound, light and radio waves bounce between the top of the cool lower layer of air and the ground. …Read More...