Preparedness Advice Blog
- Prepper To Prepper: The Hawaii Missile Alert, This Is Not A Drill
- 17 things you probably didn’t know about honey, but definitely should!
- 13 Food Storage Resolutions
- 52 Weeks Savings Plan: Watch for these January bargains
- Take the 2017 End-of-Year Prepper Evaluation
- Prepper To Prepper: What Is In Your Everyday Carry?
Tag Archives: wild gardens
As spring is arriving, it is time to start thinking about our summer gardens both domestic and wild. Just yesterday, I was outside and saw miner’s lettuce and dandelions growing wild. The miners lettuce was in large patches and easy to pick. At the yuppie farmers market a friend of mine is selling it for $17.00 a pound. The joke is you can pick it for free just by going for a walk in the country.
Now is the best time of the year to start learning about the wild edible plants in your area. The first thing is to find a good book and hopefully someone who knows the plants in your area. …Read More...