Preparedness Advice Blog
- Join my new 5-day Challenge, DO IT NOW 2020
- Organize Your Emergency Evacuation in 5 Simple Steps
- 13 Survival Must-Haves You May Not Have Thought Of
- 13 Food Storage New Year’s Resolutions
- Could You Survive TEOTWAWKI in Your State? Here are the 5 Best and Worst States for Survival
- What’s Bugging You? Dealing With Parasites in Humans
Tag Archives: Wonder Oven Bread
Try the following recipe for making bread in a Wonder Oven (a heat retention cooker). See http://bit.ly/JQscfx for directions on how to make one.
Start with your favorite bread recipe. Mix up the dough, and let it rise as per your recipe. You then put it in a 46-ounce juice can that has been greased. Fill the can about half full and stand it in a pot of warm water. The can should be about 2/3 in the water. Put the lid on the pan and bring the water to a boil for about 10 minutes. Immediately put the can into the Wonder-Oven. …Read More...