Preparedness Advice Blog
- The Best Strategy for Homeschooling When Life Gets Hard
- Survival Shopping at Costco: A Quick and Easy Guide
- 6 Important Survival Lessons I Learned as a Scout
- The Food Storage Companies I Recommend and Why
- Simple Food Storage Meals for Tight Times: Stock up on three months worth, fast!
- 5 Common Sense Steps to Grow What You Eat
Tag Archives: wonder ovens
It looks like hot weather is coming our way. Time to use the Solar and Wonder Ovens we have been writing about. I love the Wonder Oven; I use it as much as I can. Hopefully I will use the solar oven more this year. Following are some recipes from a friend, she has tried them, and so I know they are good.
1 egg beaten ½ cup honey 1 tsp vanilla
½ cup whole wheat flour ½ tsp. baking soda ½ tsp nutmeg
1 cup quick rolled oats ½ cup chopped nuts
In a small bowl beat together egg, honey, melted butter and vanilla.…Read More...