Preparedness Advice Blog
- A House Fire Changed My Family Forever
- Build your emergency kit with this Junk Drawer Challenge!
- What can a Billy Joel concert teach us about situational awareness?
- Basic Facts About Freeze-Dried Food – Video lesson
- The Beginner’s Quick-Start Guide to Homeschooling
- Green Coffee Beans: Simple Methods to Roast the Best Coffee Ever
Tag Archives: zucchini
Well folks it’s getting knee deep in zucchini around here so I am drying a lot of it for future use. Now as you know you can’t reconstitute them and have it come out looking like a fresh vegetable because it would look like mush. So what I do is blend it with bell peppers, onions, some chili flakes and dried carrots till you can shake it out of a spice bottle. You know the kind with holes on top you buy at the store for extra spices. It gives salads, soups, dips and even meat a nice flavor and it cost you pennies.…Read More...