Preparedness Advice Blog
- 6 Important Survival Lessons I Learned as a Scout
- The Food Storage Companies I Recommend and Why
- Simple Food Storage Meals for Tight Times: Stock up on three months worth, fast!
- 5 Common Sense Steps to Grow What You Eat
- Prepper Food: 5 Fresh Essentials That Must Be On Your List
- 28 Inconvenient Truths About TEOTWAWKI
Tag Archives: zucchini
Well folks it’s getting knee deep in zucchini around here so I am drying a lot of it for future use. Now as you know you can’t reconstitute them and have it come out looking like a fresh vegetable because it would look like mush. So what I do is blend it with bell peppers, onions, some chili flakes and dried carrots till you can shake it out of a spice bottle. You know the kind with holes on top you buy at the store for extra spices. It gives salads, soups, dips and even meat a nice flavor and it cost you pennies.…Read More...