- 1 Cup Milk = 1 Cup Water + 3 Tablespoons Powdered Milk
- 3/4 Cup Milk = 3/4 Cup Water + 2 1/4 Tablespoons Powdered Milk
- 2/3 Cup Milk = 2/3 Cup Water + 2 Tablespoons Powdered Milk
- 1/2 Cup Milk = 1/2 Cup Water + 1 1/2 Tablespoons Powdered Milk
- 1/3 Cup Milk = 1/3 Cup Water + 1 Tablespoon Powdered Milk
- 1/4 Cup Milk = 1/4 Cup Water + 3/4 Tablespoon Powdered Milk
Delicious Powdered Milk Recipe:
When making 1 Gallon add: 1½ Cups Sugar & up to 1 tsp. Vanilla to taste, mix well, chill and then serve.
Powdered Milk in different ways…
Make your own Sweetened Condensed Milk: (14 oz. can)
1/2 C. Hot Water
1 C. Dry Powdered Milk
1 C. Sugar
1 T. Butter
Blend VERY WELL in blender.
Make your own Evaporated Milk: (12 oz. Can)
1-1/2 C. Water
1/2 C. + 1 T. Dry
Blend VERY WELL
Make your own Buttermilk:
Add a tablespoon of lemon juice or white vinegar to a cup of milk and let it stand for 5 to 10 minutes.