Preparedness Advice Blog
- Free Manuals to Downloads on Survival and Edible Plants
- Ammo Penetration Can be a Problem in Home Defense
- A Shotgun, The Best Firearm for Defending Your Home
- Facial Recognition System Being Build by the FBI
- The Pros and Cons of Cell Phones for Preppers
- Solar Wagons can Provide Off Grid Electric Power
- William Davis on Free Manuals to Downloads on Survival and Edible Plants
- Robert on Free Manuals to Downloads on Survival and Edible Plants
- ke4sky on Ammo Penetration Can be a Problem in Home Defense
- Weedhopper on Will You Eat a Rat to Survive?
- ke4sky on A Shotgun, The Best Firearm for Defending Your Home
- Wyoming Steve on A Shotgun, The Best Firearm for Defending Your Home
- H M Watt on Solar Wagons can Provide Off Grid Electric Power
- ke4sky on The Pros and Cons of Cell Phones for Preppers
- John A on The Pros and Cons of Cell Phones for Preppers
- Jessikah on Home Made Washing Machine
- edible plants
- Fire prevention
- food storage
- Operational Secrecy
- Preparedness Mom
- preserving foods
- self defense
- Self sufficiency
- Seventy-two hour kits
- water purification
Category Archives: survival
Everybody likes to get something for free and today I have a bunch of free manuals for you to download. I have not had a chance to review all of them so I can’t say that everything they suggest is …Read More...
This is an article sent to me by Leighton Taylor on the use of survival knifes.
Should the world as we know it come to an end (think natural disaster, societal collapse, or the invasion of zombies) or you …Read More...
“Will you eat a rat?” is a legitimate question. If your answer is no, you are not mentally prepared to survive. Rats are a delicacy in parts of the world. One of the first ideas the military teaches about surviving …Read More...
One very useful item that I keep in my car, bug out bag and include in my every day carry is paracord (also known as parachute cord or 550 cord). It is a lightweight nylon rope originally used in the …Read More...
Have you ever wanted to measure distances across rivers or other obstacle without crossing them. Having a known distance can help you if you are preparing to cross the obstacle, for instance you may need to be sure your rope …Read More...
If you are dealing with the military, the question of how much should your backpack weigh, has been answered by years of experience. But remember they are dealing primarily with young healthy males. In the Army and Marines training …Read More...
Building improvised shelters from the elements is not hard and can save your life. If you get too hot or too cold, you can die. Finding good improvised shelter can help you keep a normal body temperature. Shelter will help …Read More...
The question how far can you walk in one day recently came up in regards to bugging out. This led to quite a discussion, and many different opinions. For the last twenty-five or so years, I have done a lot …Read More...
If you are lost in the back country or looking for resources after TEOTWAWKI, an automobile can be a gold mine of survival items. Every year I see stories of people who get lost and die after leaving their vehicles. …Read More...
The following is an article from Princeton University on snow camping and survival. It covers the different calorie requirements you need when traveling or living under extreme conditions. You can find some additional information on cold weather survival at the …Read More...