Here is the list of items you will need for water bath canning.
Canner with insert.
Canning funnel for filling jars
Magnetic stick for removing lids from boiling water
Jar grabber for removing jars from water bath canner
Now just follow the simple instructions
1. Wash your jars and check for any chips or cracks around the rim and bottom of the jars
2. Put your jars in the water bath canning pan, making sure they are filled with water, so that they don’t float. Fill your pan about 1/2 inch above the jars. Set the water bath canning pan on the stove and bring it to a boil.
3. While your jars are being brought to a boil, prepare your products for canning.
4. Bring your lids to a gentle boil in a separate pan of water
5. Get your magnetic stick ready to remove the lids from the boiling water. then get your jar grabber ready to remove the jars from the water bath canning pan.
6. Put a towel down on the counter to set the hot jars on.
7. Fill your jars with product to within 1 inch of the top.
8. Use a knife to release the air bubbles from the jars. Clean the rims with a wet towel. Place the lids on the jars and tighten the ring hand tight and then back off 1/2 turn.
9. Put the jars in the water bath canning pan and bring to a boil for the required time. Do not start timing until it comes to a full boil.
10. Boil for the required time.
11. Turn off the heat and remove the jars with your jar grabber. Once they are out of the water, they will start popping and sealing as they cool down.
12 Check all your jars to be sure they are properly sealed. The lid should be sucked down in the middle. If some don’t seal use it right away or use a different lid and reseal.