Preparedness Advice Blog
- CommonSense on Today I Encountered a New Food Storage Problem
- CommonSense on Free Manuals to Downloads on Survival and Edible Plants
- CommonSense on Ammo Penetration Can be a Problem in Home Defense
- FACTchecker on Desiccant Packs and Long Term Dried Food Storage
- Ralph on Free Manuals to Downloads on Survival and Edible Plants
- Bearman on Free Manuals to Downloads on Survival and Edible Plants
- How To Stay Safe House Safety The Best Firearm For Your Home - Home Survival Training on A Shotgun, The Best Firearm for Defending Your Home
- William Davis on Free Manuals to Downloads on Survival and Edible Plants
- Robert on Free Manuals to Downloads on Survival and Edible Plants
- ke4sky on Ammo Penetration Can be a Problem in Home Defense
- edible plants
- Fire prevention
- food storage
- Operational Secrecy
- Preparedness Mom
- preserving foods
- self defense
- Self sufficiency
- Seventy-two hour kits
- water purification
Category Archives: nuclear
With the current situation in the Ukraine, I decided to post some links to articles that I have written on the subjects of nuclear fallout and EMP. Some of these articles were written during the nuclear meltdown in Japan, but …Read More...
With all the talk about bunkers that you see on shows like Doomsday Preppers and in various blogs, you should be aware that internal bunker temperatures can be quite hot and humid. Any bunker that is occupied for several days …Read More...
This is the best list of nuclear reactor locations that I have been able to locate. As you can see they are scattered throughout the U.S., some in places you would not expect. Be sure and take a look at
Dr. Peter Vincent Pry: America May Never Recover From EMP Attack
Dr. Peter Vincent Pry is the Executive Director …Read More...
With the new leader of North Korea making threats against the U.S. in such a reckless manner, I think we may have to start to take him seriously. While he may not have many nuclear devices and his missile capability …Read More...
Do you have any means of detecting radiation? I recently was talking to someone at a local fire department and found out that they still had a bunch of left over radiation detectors from the cold war that were no …Read More...
Over the weekend, I had the opportunity to speak with a retired military officer who worked in areas that at times involved EMP. He provided me with several pieces of information. He stated that the item that is most susceptible …Read More...
I recently received some information on the location of nuclear reactors and nuclear waste storage areas. The big surprise was to find that a small research reactor is located much closer to my location that I had previously thought. The …Read More...
Assume that a one Megaton Bomb blast occurs and you are sheltered or far enough away …Read More...